Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fishin' for Cobia !

Me and my first Cobia!!!

It's been forever since I posted anything here. I've been on facebook too much just because it's easier, but I do miss blogging. It's much more personal, but also more time consuming so I've been slacking. I have to post some pictures of my first Cobia here for everyone not on facebook to see. We had a great day of fishing a couple of weekends ago. The Cobia was great eating too. I even ate it fried if you can believe that!!!!! It's a delicious flaky white fish.trying to troll up some fun!
Dale brought in a false albacore....what a mess, but a fun little fighter. We threw him back since they aren't good eating. Some real tuna would have been awesome but we need to go out to the stream for Tuna & Mahi. Maybe next trip.
The sunrise was beautiful when we finally got to see it. A bit foggy & cloudy in the early morning, but that also made for a nice flat ride out and a perfect day offshore.

No comments: