Saturday & Sunday were just beautiful!! Frank & I spent some time cleaning up the yard - something we really didn't do in the fall - and it was obvious. We've made a dent in the cleanup and managed to top dress a couple of beds in front with new pine bark mulch. We still have a long way to go, but with the weather warming up a bit we'll be able to have things looking good in a couple weekends.
Ginger kept me company today out front while I weeded. I was amazed she didn't run away or wander off - actually listening to me when I called her back to me. I guess miracles never cease - and there's hope for her after all. Tomorrow we're getting some rain so I'm headed out now to plant my snap & snow peas, and pole beans. I can't wait to start seeing veggies grow again - enough cold weather now. I'm ready for spring warmth & flowers - even if it means love bugs & no see-ums.
No comments:
Post a Comment