Got inside & showered after a morning of gardening just in time to see the rain start. It's still only drizzling and the cardinals and chippies are all over the feeders - guess they're getting their feathers cleaned too. This morning I managed to clean and plant in 2 of the beds & start some seeds in peat pods before the clouds rolled in. ok more on that later... first things first. I haven't posted in a while & wondered what was happening last year at this time so I went back through my posting from a year ago. Of course the big excitement was the GIRLS!!!! I can't believe the difference in their sizes. Seeing them for their First Birthday's this year was so much fun! I can't believe how big they are now especially looking back at them the first time I held them in my arms. Here's a little flashback for you. Just look how tiny their arms & legs are!!!!
Now they're almost walking, chatting up a storm, and into
EVERYTHING!!! Here Mommy's stylin' Lila's hair for her party & the next day we all opened PRESENTS!!! They didn't now what to play with first - but Lexi thought in envelope was fabulous!


The dogs had a blast playing in the snow & the girls obviously wanted to join them. They both loved the smash cakes Daddy made them too. For more photos click the link along the top.
"OMG I'm getting a sugar rush!!"
"Red Velvet is definitely my color"
I can't wait to see what Easter brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment