Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dad's visit to JF Gregory Park

When my Dad was out for a visit last weekend we took a walk thru the park and got some great pictures. Thought I'd share some of them on the blog since not everyone goes on Facebook. Hope you like them.We saw this little gator sunning himself on the log - by the next click of the camera he was gone.


Of course I have to include some shots of the dog,,,because she's everywhere!!! and into everything. Chewing & eating the bark mulch is a favorite past time of hers lately.
Got a ton of peppers growing --- still -- what the heck am I gonna do with them all???? The more I pick them the more they grow!!!!

The marsh flowers are all over the yard and in full bloom now. I planted some of them along the back fence and they grew like weeds - which they may be. They are some kind of marsh sunflower or something... I used to know, but forgot. Anyway, they are blooming now -- in OCTOBER - adding great fall color so I like them.

No comments: