Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Laurel Grovers Bike to Darien

Lindsay, Me & Gail
striking a goofy pose :)
This afternoon Frank & I went for a bike ride with Gail, Rich, Timmy & Lindsay. It was a great ride. Hung out at the dock in Darien for a bit, then made it home before the rain. Covered about 110 miles. It's pouring like mad right now - thank God we didn't get caught in it!!!!Frank & Rich checking out the boats at the marina
Back at home hanging out at Rich's place, his girls Lacey & Mandy were ready for a ride. They LOVE cruising around the neighborhood in the golf cart.

Lacey sings "I love you" to Rich - it's very cute.Right now it's pouring so hard that my pond is over flowing - well, BOTH of them - and the gutters are overflowing. Nice lightning show too.... that's all for now - I'll check back later.

No comments: