Saturday, August 29, 2009

I don't even know where to start....

So much has been going on the past couple of weeks. I'm finally getting a chance to post some Christening pictures. The girls looked so beautiful.

Billy, Kelcey, Me & Shawn.
Uncle Jim & Uncle Ling with their new nieces.
Lila's surgery couldn't have gone better! She looked so cute with her head wrapped afterwards. She pulled it off after a day of course, and only had the little steristrips on her head.
They are both getting so big --- and too fast. They're so much fun to hang out with,,,giggling and rolling around on the floor - I got LOTS of playtime..
Frank & I drove up with a ton of Georgia peaches. They were delish and of course the girls had to have their first taste.
"These are the best peaches we ever had Aunt Chrissie!"
I know,,,they are the first peaches they ever had....but c'mon - georgia peaches..YUM
They already LOVE shopping :) 'maybe we'll get a present today when we're out shopping'
I just LOVED tummy time on the carpet. Too much fun!!!!

No comments: