Saturday, January 17, 2009

Play Time !

Ginger & I took a little time for some ball & rope playing outside. It's warmed up some from the 23 degrees it was a 7am -- it's now a positively balmy 44. No wind so it really felt beautiful out - as long as you were running around like a maniac on the front lawn chasing your dog! We have so much fun. We come in completely exhausted sometimes, but we have a blast. She likes it more than dog walking around the neighborhood.


Just throw the ball already !!!!


A little rest time - she's a bit pooped

yes,,,she has the most disgusting long tongue I've ever seen. She's weighing in at almost 75lbs now-all muscle.

She's going to have a blast with Elizabeth's Marley. I hope we can keep the 2 of them under control. Should be interesting. Her first big road trip too...Georgia to NY. 14hrs in the truck with us. What ARE we thinking????

Even after all her running around out front she still wants to go out back and chase the birdies away from the feeders. Not very nice at all. She almost scales the fence when the squirrels tease her..wow does she hate squirrels.


She would knock me over if I didn't get out of her way!!
Frank got a great shot of her jumping at the rope.

No comments: