Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ginger has discovered yarn




...and it's not a good thing. I left for work the other day in a hurry & forgot to zip my crochet bag. I'll NEVER forget that again. Ginger decided to play with my yarn...I know it's soft - I can't resist petting it myself,,,,but really. She dug out 4 balls of brand new yarn and had a field day!!! I guess I can't complain though since she didn't touch ANY of my wips. That was a miracle since I had a scarf, a wrap and a baby hat in there. You can be sure I'll never leave my stuff out like that again.


I managed to salvage the Wool Ease, Vanna baby & Caron Super Soft pink, but there was a pink eyelash yarn in there that I had to cut out of the massive ball!! It was a bargain purchase I was so happy with cause I was actually going to make MYSELF a fun scarf - so much for that. You can see where Frank started rolling up the Wool ease - even though it was MY huge mistake I think he really felt bad for me. Look at the yarn wrap - she even chewed THAT!!! If you're wondering, it took over an hour to untangle and ball everything.

No comments: