It's been a while since I've posted anything so I thought I'd just check in. I've been crocheting for the twins and getting ready for our trip to NY. BBBBRRRRRRRrrrr it's gonna be cold!! I had to go shopping for some sweaters since I only have warm weather clothing now. At least I kept my nice wool sweater and my puffy down jacket.
Saturday I went to the first meeting for my running club. I met some nice people and even saw Dustin -- from the hospital - he gave me my EKG on Christmas morning. He even remembered me and asked how I felt. My running is definitely NOT what is was before. It's really taking me a while to get back into it. I feel really fatigued if I run too hard - and I didn't feel like that before so it's really discouraging. I've taken a GIANT step backwards and I'm not happy about it. Still planning on doing my marathon though..even if I run/walk. I'm hoping to get an appt with a new doctor. - tried 2 that were recommended by friends but they aren't taking new patients. I'll keep trying.
Other than that, things are pretty routine here. oh,,,Boobie went fishing on Saturday with Dale & Ryan and had a beautiful day. They said the ocean was just perfect - almost too flat. Came back with some nice sea bass - yup - I fileted them. We ate them Sunday since Frank likes mac & cheese after a day fishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment