It's a gorgeous day here today. Right now it's sunny & 65 - should creep up to low 70's. I'm going to play outside for a while. The garden needs to be cleaned up and turned, the beds weeded, and the pond needs some serious TLC now that the weather is warming up. My allergies are screaming!! I actually made a doc appt for Monday since I've been feeling awful for a week now. I just want to be sure it's only allergies and nothing more - maybe get a decent allergy med that won't make me crazy with medicine head or tingles. If I remember right from last year, it should only last a couple weeks until the pine trees are finished blooming - who knew pine trees made this much pollen???? I didn't.
My goldfish are so fat! They were tiny 19 cent comets I bought at PetSmart & now they are 4-5 in long fatties :) So cute. I really wish we made the pond bigger - I think Frank may strangle me at the mention of expanding it - or doing another one. I'll keep that to myself for now. Well, it's noon so I'm off to my garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment