Ok,,so I checked out for a while. What can I say? - Life got crazy. Took a quick trip to NY - unfortunately it was for my Pop Pop's funeral. He lived a wonderful 93 year life & was loved by everyone who knew him. We'll all miss him.
Of course it SNOWED while we were on the island - what a mess. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have to drive in it. I don't miss NY weather - that's for sure.
On the homefront, we've been doing a little yard clean up already. My garden is almost ready for early cool weather veggies. I need to get my snap & snow peas going for my stir fry & I'd love to try edemame - but I need to order the seeds from burpee. Frank has already told me to plant REAL tomatoes this year - last year I had so many yellow baby pear tomatoes I was giving them away daily. I started them all from seed & then planted them all - DUH but they all grew, so I HAD to plant them. Guess I need to plan a bit better this year.
The yard is calling now - supposed to be a beautiful day so Im off to the garden & animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment