It's quite chilly this morning-only 40 now - but I don't think we got much of a frost last nite - at least it didn't look frosty when I looked outside early this morning. Frank & I are heading out to buy sandals for both of us and later this afternoon I will be at the church helping at the soup kitchen. They are short handed for drivers today so my friend Debby and I will deliver meals to about 20 homes this afternoon. The Church cooks and delivers meals to an avg of 225 people a week, and we volunteer one Thurs a month to cook, sort out bread & desserts, coordinate the delivery routes, etc.
Oh,, and I got a JOB !!! Can you beat that !!! In a kitchen too !!! YAY for me. I'll be cooking for kids - in a new day care center opening in town. It's huge - and beautiful. Kids from 6 weeks to 4yrs old. I'm going to be the lunch lady LOL. I can't wait. Fun and healthy breakfast, lunch and snax for the kids. Saturday I'll be attending an all day nutrition seminar - don't know how exciting that will be, but I think working there will be a blast - little ones are so much fun. I'm looking forward to it -- will keep ya posted. Now I hear the shoes calling me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment