Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ballerina Princesses!!

Last week I sent the girls dress up princess dresses and they love them :) They are just soooo adorable! I think they make the most beautiful ballerinas I've ever seen! They are getting so grown up looking - I can hardly stand it. They started their first day of "school" last week too. . They go 2 days a week and have a blast playing with the other kids, and having snack. I love how they tell me about it over the phone now. They are so chatty now & love to have a complete conversation with me - even though I can't always follow the entire conversation. Do you think they are just a bit excited about their first day of school or what??!!!!

Elizabeth promised me she'd download Skype again so we can video chat. My skype crapped out too and I had to redo it. Now I'm back in business again and I want to see them when we talk!!

Grammy & Grandpa celebrated the excitement of the first day of school with them. I love these photos.











































So while all this was happening in NY, Ginger and I were hanging out down here where it's still too hot - although there is an evening chill - enough to keep the windows open for sleeping at nite. I took these crazy shots while I was laying in the hammock in the yard. The palm trees are huge - now making lots of shade for me, but no matter how hard she stared at me I wasn't having Ginger join me in the hammock!

No comments: