
Yesterday we went out with Dale, Nicole & Layton for a boating adventure and sight seeing trip. We left Ft McAllister, went thru Hell's Gate to, Skidaway, Isle of Hope, Thunderbolt & Wilmington Island. It was just beautiful. We saw some incredible boats & yachts on the river.

The name on that yacht is "GRITS" - kinda funny - we wondered if he owned the entire company, or did he just really like grits. Either way, it looks like he can name her whatever he wants!!! Wow. I just loved the boat in front of her (which was NOT small I promise) but looks like a dingy in comparison! It was beautiful with all that wood.

The homes were just incredible. The landscaping was perfect with huge Live Oaks dripping with spanish moss.
This house had more outdoor surveillance than I'd ever seen. I can't imagine what he had that we
couldn't see!!!! The dock and bulkhead were all concrete! That stuff wasn't going anywhere!!!
Paula Deene's place was near us, but we weren't sure which river to take,,,,we were so close, and she's usually chillin' on her dock on Sunday afternoons. We'll have to go next weekend - no,,,Irene will be here - but another Sunday. We'll have to have Gail & Rich join us. Rich grew up around there and knows Ms. Deene's place. I'd love to see her & just wave HEY!!!! She's a Hoot!!!

In the garden, the water lillies & whatever I have in there are blooming like crazy! I love it. Everyday there is something new to see - along with a bee or a bird that's hovering around it. It's pretty damn cool if your a nature lover like me. I'm really missing my other camera,,,haven't quite mastered this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment