Wednesday, May 18, 2011
I did it!!
I actually did NOTHING today....no weeding, no mowing, no laundry!!! I just moved from the hammock to the pool to the lounge chair and read! Got thru Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith. Pretty interesting. I also got sunburned. It's so breezy and cool today that I didn't feel the heat of the sun on me til it was too late so I'm a little pink. Not too bad though. Oh, I did trim the palm trees earlier today, but that was only about an hours work. Frank and I have a whole chicken on the grill now, red potatoes ready for roasting, garden green beans & lettuce. Now to decide what to read. I really want to read East of Eden. I think it's time to think about that again since I'm off Mon, Tues AND Wednesdays. I do have Scarpetta though - and I love that series. There are 3 books I have to catch up now. I've really been slacking - but it's summer reading time now. I just don't know where to start. Guess I'll start with a glass of Lindeman's Chardonnay and E of E. Cheers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment