Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Morning Run & Slippers

Well, this morning I ran 7.5 miles at an average pace of 9:53min/mi. Pretty slow since I only did 7.5 - I should have run longer! It was pouring when I got up this morning so I rolled over and snoozed a bit. After my morning Joe I finally hit the pavement at 930 - a very late start!! I should have been home by that time UGH!! Hate when I do that. I was wonderful to roll over and go back to sleep to the sound of pouring rain though :)
It's really windy here now, kinda overcast and I don't feel like doing anything outside so I'm working on some of the crochet projects I put away for the summer. Yesterday I made this bootie for my friend Fallon.
(I'll make the other one when I'm finished here) When she was younger she had a pair her Grandma made for her, but they wore out long ago. Her hubby is coming home from Afghanistan mid September & they'll be moving closer to their families who are further North, so I thought a new pair of booties would be a great gift for her. I had some Caron Dazzle in my stash - Lavender Mist - and I'm putting some pinkish buttons down the front. I want a pair for myself now!! ok, my slippers are calling me.

No comments: