Hey Happy Friday Everyone!
Just wanted to check in here and let you know we haven't sailed away on the ark yet. Frank's about to start building it though. We've had an incredible amount of rain this past week. Frank pumped out the pool twice in the last 48 hrs - he's pretty sure 7-9 inches. Hopefully the weekend won't be a total washout. At least it's warm and my veggies & flowers are very happy - along with my water bill :)
Today I'm going in to work later - taking the morning off and closing up tonite. Works out pretty well - I pick up a calzone for Frank & sushi for me - no cooking no dishes and NO SCRUBS! I'm actually wearing real people clothes to work today. I'll be in the office instead of the kitchen for a change.
This morning I'll do all the housework - sheets, laundry, bathrooms, vaccuum and come home to a clean house tonite!
No comments:
Post a Comment