Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My week in New York - oops never posted this



  I'm having a great time at Elizabeth's.  The girls are getting so big!!! We painted pictures - and kinda made a big mess - but who cares?  We had a blast.  Thursday morning I was up with the birds and the girls.  The first thing we did was bake.  I helped them bake banana muffins.  They mashed the bananas and mixed the wet & dry with just a bit of assistance.   Then came the hard part,,,,,,waiting for them to bake!!  Oh my goodness. Every few minutes they asked if they were done or if we could see how they were cooking.

Later in the afternoon we went to Lisa's for dinner & the girls jumped in her pool for a swim.  While weeding elizabeth's garden a bit I uncovered 3 huge zucchinis!!!! I mean the size of bowling pins!  Those were marinated along with home grown eggplant &chicken cutlets and all grilled.  Delish. More later.

No comments: