...Well, not really. I've been pretty busy. Work has been busy - lots of new children since we've been approved for the Ga pre-K program, and I'm closing 2 nites a week.
I've been running and training at the gym pretty often, and trying to keep the weeding under control. The garden still has peppers, okra, eggplant, basil & pear tomatoes.
Haven't been riding my bike to work much since they have been doing work on the main road outside our development for most of the summer and it's either chewed up or full of dust & dry concrete - bad enough I have to drive my truck thru it - I don't want to be on the bike. Then the parking lot in the daycare was being replaced so IT was a mess. Tomorrow there is a Poker Run for Charity, so we'll ride weather permitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment