So this week the HD in my Macbook crashed on me. Nice. No warning - nothing,,just a folder with a question mark. Apparently this is a regular problem with macbooks that apple is chosing to ignore. I don't know if any of my data can be restored and I haven't really had the time to do anything about it, but I'm trying to refamiliarize myself with the HP (shudder) world again and not liking it. As annoyed as I am about my mac, I REALLY miss it! How frustrating.
Last nite we went to my friend Mel's Halloween Party! It was great. She had a DJ and of course the house was decorated as if Martha came herself!! I'll post my pics when I figure out how.
I also ran my On the Half Shell 1/2 Marathon in Hilton Head in the morning. It was just amazing. The entire thing took place on the beach. The weather cleared from the day before - when we got 6+ inches of rain in most of the area, and the sun broke thru a bit. For the most part it was overcast which was a good thing otherwise we'd have been toooo hot! I ran my BEST TIME for a half...a new PR!! 2:03:31. My previous PR was 2:09+ so I'm incredibly impressed with my time on the beach. The race raised money for The Lowcountry Autism Foundation and everyone who completed the race was given a half shell decorated by a child with Autism. Again, I'll post photos later when I have time to figure out where my photos are saved and how to get them here.
Guess that's all for now. For all of you who read this, please email me this week so I can save your addresses on Franks computer. UGH..gotta love technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment