This morning Frank & I went to JF Gregory park to log some miles. We did 9 thru the park. It's so pretty in there - much nicer than running the roads. It was so dang humid though...and I have black and blue toenails already....time for new sneakers. This afternoon we're going into Savannah to Fleet Feet - a great running store. I'm treating myself to new sneaks & a running outfit :) Taking the bikes since gas just jumped over a buck..how insane.
Tomorrow we're headed offshore for some fishing since there is already gas in the boat...hitting some deeper wrecks for red snapper, sea bass, anything. You never know what you're gonna come up with - I just hope we come home with dinner. LOTS of it.
I almost had a disaster with my pond yesterday!! Since it's in full sun now because we lost those 2 trees back there, the algea grows very quickly. I've been keeping up with the chemicals, but the hose on my pump must have gotten too slimy and popped off which meant the water just shot outa the pond until there wasn't enough in the pond to shoot out anymore... Luckily, there was about 12 inches left for all my fishies and the water lilies. I filled it back up and everyone is fine, but the sand shifted under the form and its a little bumpy & deformed - the fish & froggies won't notice - but I'm irritated. Not enough to tackle the job of fixing it - which would mean draining it and redigging the hole - like starting all over only AFTER undoing everything first. Just NOT an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment