I kicked off the start of the New Year 2013 with my new niece Riley Rose!! She's the happiest little munchkin - I couldn't get enough of her. Lila & Alexis love being big sisters and "helping" Mommy every chance they get. I can't believe how big they are - and seeing them with Riley makes you realize just how fast time flies!!
For Elizabeth's birthday the girls made her a kitchen apron - sooo cute.
Of course there was the Birthday dinner and celebration - Yummy Birthday cake and lots of singing.
 |
| Me and Daddy |
|
Daddy & I hooked up on the train on our way in to the Met to meet Jim & Ling. I had such a great day. We stopped in for a bite to eat in the cutest little cafe - of course I had to have a bagel and cream cheese.
I took a picture inside cause I really liked it...had great ambiance.
 |
| Aahhh The Met |
I love the Metropolitan Museum of Art. There's always something new and cool to see - and you just never get tired of going. Well,
I don't!!!
 |
| Ling & Jim waiting patiently --- there's just sooo much to see... |
 |
| Central Park in the background. |
I'm determined to run thru Central Park one day!! I've walked thru it but never went for a run. It's up high on my bucket list - along with the NYC Marathon. Probably the only other marathon I'd run. Speaking of which, I'm going to register in April. I'll be in the lottery along with thousands of others, so my chances aren't great - but no worse than anyone else in the lottery. The way I see it, if my number is chosen it's meant to be - and then I'll freak out and wonder what the hell I was thinkin'. But how cool would it be!!!???!?!
 |
| Completely sealed in this case, he continuously "sweats" saline. There is no explaination for the phenomenom |
|

Some of the sights. The carved archways were incredible. The dancing statues just made me laugh and think of my friends Lesley. LOL!!
After we worked up an appetite Jim and Ling treated us to dinner. Perfectly seared Tuna ! Dinner was delish !! Thank you :)
Back at Elizabeth's, it was time for a shopping day.. Some really cool sneaks at Old Navy for the girls. Wish they had them in my size! Sooo FUN!
 |
| Lila's coolness |
 |
| Too cool for her own good - sportin' her new sneaks from Auntie Chrissie |
Next it was MY birthday at Titi's house!!! A beautiful fruit & pastry creme tart with a giant Chocolate happy birthday on it!! yeah, we polished that off in no time. Fresh raspberries make wonderful finger adornments don't ya think??
 |
| showing off the guns!! |
Max is looking totally buff these days. He towers over me now and looks great!!!
 |
| Alexis and Riley |
|
|
My 5 day visit went by too quickly as usual, but I had a wonderful time with everyone & can't wait for the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment